INTERNATIONAL PRACTICAL SHOOTING CONFEDERATION Agenda of the Thirty-First General Assembly Cheval Blanc, France, 9:00 am, Saturday, September 15, 2007
If a Regional Director is unable to attend the General Assembly, they may register their votes on the motions by proxy or the Regional Directorate may appoint another voting representative. In this case written confirmation signed by the Regional Director must be presented to the IPSC Secretary before the commencement of the meeting.
1) IPSC Secretary to present the list of voting Regions and proxies held
Our records show that the following Regions are in voting position.
If there is any question concerning voting eligibility, please contact this office immediately.
Norway,Papua New Guinea,Philippines,Poland,Portugal,Puerto Rico,Russia,Serbia,Singapore,South Africa,
Spain,Sri Lanka,Sweden,Switzerland,Taiwan,Thailand,Ukraine,United Kingdom,United States,Venezuela,Zimbabwe
2) IPSC President to appoint two tellers
3) IPSC Executive Council reports
IPSC President Mr. Nick Alexakos
IPSC General Secretary Mr. Fritz Gepperth
IPSC Treasurer Mr. Ren Henderson
IPSC Secretary Mr. Vince Pinto
IROA President Mr. Dino Evangelinos
IROA Vice-President Mr. Juergen Tegge
4) Introductions and brief reports from the Regional Directors
5) Approval of the minutes of the Thirtieth IPSC General Assembly
That the minutes of the previous Assembly held in Kavala, Greece, September 4, 2006 as circulated to the Regions be accepted.
6) IPSC Treasurer's Report and approval of the previous year's accounts
That the 2006 accounts as circulated to the Regions be accepted.
http://www.ipsc.org/protected/director/ ... alStmt.pdf
7) Appointment of an auditor
That the chartered accounting firm of Kapadia and Company, Chartered Accountants be appointed as Auditors for financial year 2007.
Regional Development Director's report
9) Provisional acceptance of new Regions
That Honduras be provisionally accepted for one year.
That Romania be provisionally accepted for one year.
That South Korea be provisionally accepted for one year.
That Trinidad and Tobago be provisionally accepted for one year.
10) Final acceptance of provisional Regions
That Moldova be definitively accepted.
Note: The Assembly welcomes the newly accepted Regions and wishes them all the best of success. The IPSC Secretary will instruct the tellers of the additional voting Regions, if eligible.
11) Declaration of vacant Regions when more than ninety days in arrears
Our records show the following Regions are in arrears and risk becoming declared vacant. If there is any question concerning this situation, please contact this office immediately.
That Bosnia Herzegovina be declared vacant if not in good standing by 31st December, 2007. (requires 3/4 vote)
Given till end of year
That Jamaica be declared vacant if not in good standing by 31st December, 2007. (requires 3/4 vote)
That Latvia be declared vacant if not in good standing by 31st December, 2007. (requires 3/4 vote)
12) Annual Regional Status recognition
That the June 2007 interpretations of the Handgun Competition Rules - January 2006 Edition as published on the IPSC website, be ratified.
That the June 2007 interpretations of the Shotgun Competition Rules - January 2006 Edition as published on the IPSC website, be ratified.
That the June 2007 interpretations of the Rifle Competition Rules - January 2006 Edition as published on the IPSC website, be ratified.
15) Production Committee report
16) Course of Fire Committee report
17) Seminar Services Committee report
South africa RD nominated
18) IPSC Cuddle Bear report
"Playing Our Part" - IPSC cares about our communities and provides a proven community children's charity project to implement in the name of IPSC in their local communities.
19) Action Airsoft Shooting
Commitee was appointed, members:
United Kingdom, France, Finland, Greece, Ireland
20) Texas Star target
21) 357Sig Standard Division
YES, for two year trial period.
1.1.2008 - 31.12.2009
Australia and Denmark can't shoot .40 calibers at all
22) Senior Teams
That IPSC recognize Senior Teams in Level IV and Level V matches.
23) Lifetime Achievement Award
24) 2007 Australasia Handgun Championship update report (Thailand)
25) 2008 World Shoot XV update report (Indonesia)
Going fine, 16th to 24th Aug 2008
16th Opening ceremony
17th General assembly
18th - 23rd Main match
24th Shoot-off, Price ceremony
26) 2009 Three-Gun World Shoot update report (Ecuador)
Ecuador, Quyaguil, mid-aug or mid-september
27) 2009 African Handgun Championship
28) 2009 European Shotgun Championship
29) 2009 Australasia Shotgun Championship
30) 2009 European Rifle Championship
Norway, in July
31) 2010 European Handgun Championship
32) 2010 Australasia Handgun Championship
33) 2010 Latin American Handgun Championship
34) 2010 Pan-American Shotgun Championship
35) 2010 Pan-American Rifle Championship
Tabled, taken up again in Bali, Indonesia
That the 2010 African Three-Gun Championship be held in the Region to be determined by vote of this Assembly (African Regions only to vote).
36) 2011 European IPSC Three-Gun Championship
37) 2011 IPSC Rifle World Shoot
38) 2011 IPSC Shotgun World Shoot
All these 3 were tabled, taken up again in Bali, Indonesia
39) The General Association of International Sport Federations (GAISF) report
40) Date and place of next IPSC General Assembly.
That the 2008 General Assembly be held in conjunction with World Shoot XV.
Eli tärkeimmät jutut suomeksi.
2007 pistooli, kivääri ja haulikko-sääntöjen tulkinnat hyväksyttiin käyttöön.
2009 Haulikko EM, Venäjä
2009 Kivääri EM, Norja
2010 Pistooli EM, Serbia
Texas Star-taulua ei saa käyttää level 3-5 kilpailuissa.
Level 4 ja 5 kilpailuihin saa maa ilmoittaa myös Senior-tiimin
IPSC voi jakaa Lifetime awardin halutessaan.
357SIG, hyväksyttiin koeajaksi käyttöön Standard-luokan Major-kaliiperiksi
1.1.2008 - 31.12.2009
MM-kilpailut Bali edistyy normaalisti.
Kilpailut järjestetään 16 - 24 Elokuuta 2008
Regional director, Finland
Tiedotuskanava ajankohtaisille sekä yleisille asioille.
1 viesti • Sivu 1/1